Financial Accountant needed for a hugely popular, global media brand. This is a 6-month contract role which will ideally turn permanent in the summer. Based from their West London head office, the role plays a key part within the division, where you will be responsible for the accounting and reporting of all business activities. This will include - weekly/quarterly reporting of the P&L, balance sheets and other financial reports.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant, to work at highly reputable business and also gain some good business partnering experience.
Key responsibilities include -
- Ensure that timely and accurate quarter-end accounting and reporting are completed
- Business partner with local finance and compliance teams to make sure the business is in compliance with US GAAP
- Continuously look for process improvements to streamline reporting
- Complete quarterly P&L variance analysis
- Support the Shared Service Centre management with ad-hoc project work
- Ensure various business reports are prepared in a timely basis with detailed commentary
Candidate requirements -
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA or qualified by experience
- Proven experience of building relationships, both internally and externally
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- SAP experience is highly desirable
- Strong Excel skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.