Handle are currently working with a growing travel business assisting them with their search for an Accounts Assistant to work in their London office.
Due to the lock-down the role will start as a part time role working remotely and then once the lock-down is lifted convert into a full time role.
Duties will include:
- Working with Operations team to raise sales invoices to customers, once services completed
- Ensure CRM system is updated once raised, using appropriate reference numbers
- Upload invoices to factoring portal
- Chase outstanding debtors
- Inform factoring company when remittances received
- Drawdown available funds from factoring portal
- Update Xero with invoices raised, receipts (factoring, direct to bank and credit card), credit notes issued
- Post invoices received on Xero (once approved)
- Work with Operations team to ensure rechargeable costs are identified and matched to the relevant sales invoice
- Make payments via bank transfer and online
Bank and cash:
- Work with Operations team to ensure rechargeable costs via petty cash and debit card are identified and matched to the relevant sales invoice
- Reconcile petty cash
- Upload bank statements to Xero
- Check expenses uploaded to Xero and pay once approved
- Help with bookkeeping for foreign office
- Assist Financial Controller where necessary
All applicants should have prior experience working in a Senior Accounts Assistant role with a focus on accounts receivable. Experience of applying sales mark ups/margins to invoices is highly desirbale.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.