Key Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting AP Assistant with Weekly Payment Runs for UK and Ireland.
- Assisting AP Assistant with manual CHAPs Payments.
- Assisting with the processing of employee expenses.
- Communicating to Vendors on invoice requirements.
- Liaising with Out Sourcing company on queries where required.
- Assisting of invoices still processed from UK e.g. Travel, Taxis, Couriers
- Assisting business with Systems/technical issues
- Working alsong side the Finance, TV Marketing, and Sales teams
- Assisting with AP month-end requirements
- Assisting Senior Controller and Accountant as required
- Adhoc tasks as required
- Good accounts payable experience.
- Proactive style, showing initiative and ability to see tasks through to the end.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel
- Experience of using Global accounting packages, ideally JDE
- Good communication and hands on approach
- Exemplary team player, conscientious approach
- Meticulous attention to detail / accuracy with numbers
- Personable and approachable, committed to the team with a good work attitude
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.