An exciting opportunity has just arisen for a Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk within a global brand who are a household name. The company are looking for someone who is extremely proactive and self-motivated with solid Accounts Payable experience ideally within a large international business. Based in their vibrant central London office, this is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for their next challenge within an exciting environment.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- High volume invoice processing
- Managing Accounts Payable inbox and dealing with queries
- Liaising with other members of the business to help resolve queries
- Processing expense claims
- Month end journal uploads
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparing weekly BACS payment run and ad hoc manual BACS/ CHAPS when required
- Assisting with other areas of financial accounting as required
Excellent communication skills are essential for this role as you will be building and maintaining relationships with suppliers, customers and other employees within the business. You should have at least 2 years of experience within a fast paced Accounts Payable role within a large international organisation. You should be self-motivated, well organised and a team player with a positive outlook! You will also need to be available ion short notice.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.