Handle Recruitment have an amazing new opportunity for a Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a global retail brand who are a household name! This is a temp to perm position which offers a fantastic opportunity for long term progression within an ever growing company. The company are looking for someone who is extremely proactive and self-motivated with at least 4 years Accounts Payable experience in a high volume environment using SAP.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, responsibilities of the role will include:
- High volume invoice processing using SAP
- Preparing weekly BACS payment run
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Building and maintaining relationships with both suppliers and employees
- Assisting in month end tasks
- Ad hoc reporting as required
We are looking for a candidate who has 4 years + Accounts Payable experience within a fast paced environment. You will have used the SAP accounting system and have intermediate to advanced Excel skills along with a confident telephone manner. This is a role for someone who has strong communication skills, enjoys working as part of a team and a positive approach to work. You will also need to be available on an immediate basis.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.