Senior Accounts Payable - Leading Entertainment - Central London
My client, a fast growing Entertainment business based in Central London is looking to hire a Senior Accounts Payable Assistant on a permanent basis. This Senior AP position will be responsible for the entire Accounts Payable process and overseeing the day to day of the function.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate to join during an exciting time of growth and development.
Please note candidates applying for this role require experience using the system Dynamics.
- Accept invoices from suppliers and apply those sums to cost accounting
- Establish payment cycles, taking advantage of preferable terms when applicable
- Send invoices to manager or department head for approval
- Remit payments, retaining receipts of transactions
- Reconcile transactions and correct any discrepancies
- Assess invoices comparable to project, department, and company forecasts
- Evaluate performance and make suggestions to cut costs
- Manage and maintain payroll and employee incentives
- Negotiate service and payment terms
- Develop relationships with suppliers
- Find ways to improve payment systems
- Audit accounts payable operations to make sure invoices and receipts are properly coded
- Experience working in Accounts Payable
- Experience using Dynamics software is essential
- Experience working in a high volume environment
- A background within Entertainment is highly desirable
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to deadline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage own workload whilst overseeing other team members
- Highly organised
- Great attention to detail and time management skills
- A keen interest in TV Music and Film would be a bonus
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.