Handle are excited to be working with a global, dynamic entertainment and media company in search for a Senior Accounts Payable Manager. Ideally looking for an entrepreneurial individual to have ownership of the global end to end purchase to pay and request to return processes, both internally and with well-established relationships with the outsource centres. Ensuring continuous improvements through innovation, this role is best suited for some with experience of change management.
- Own and maintain process documentation including standard operating procedures, training material
- Drive best practice and process consistency both within the systems and in connected processes
- Provide expert advice to Finance and Procurement leadership on the system/process implications of change
- Set up and chair a regular cross-business Procure to Pay Process leadership meeting at which overall process performance, escalated issues and major change requests are managed
- Oversee the process for Change Request management, reviewing the requirements made with the business or other service delivery streams as required
- Ensure system changes are appropriately tested and verified before implementation into a live environment
- Represent the procure to pay process in all regional or individual business led system projects with Finance process change consequences
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Extensive knowledge of working in a key control matrix environment
- In-depth knowledge of PTP E2E business processes and hand-offs and dependencies with R2R and OTC
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate across functions appropriately at all levels of the organisation. Good relationship and customer service skills
- The ability to challenge controls performance and strategic direction
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.