Handle are looking for a Senior Accounts Payable clerk to join a leading media production company. The role will sit within the Finance Team and is a fantastic role for someone with a keen interest in media and production.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Receiving, printing and distributing supplier and crew invoices for approval and processing.
- Be the main point of contact for any queries raised and pass on to appropriate person.
- Filing of all production invoices.
- Maintaining a register of payroll for monthly payments and chasing late invoices as and when required.
- Organising floats, distributing, logging and reconciling on a weekly / monthly basis including analysis of VAT.
- Creating and processing petty cash journals
- Credit Card receipts and statements - downloading monthly statements and distribution to card holders, obtaining and matching receipts and inputting information onto spread sheet.
- Creating a register / file of all information across all productions.
- Assist with weekly BACS payment run
- Assistance with tax credit / third party funding claims
- Assistance with cash flow reporting.
- Assistance with additional ad hoc requests e.g. audit queries as and when required
- Assistance with cost reporting
We are looking for someone with strong Excel skills, attention to detail and experience in finance and accounting. The ideal candidate will have good organisation and administrative skills, with the ability to priorities tasks effectively.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.