Handle Recruitment are working with a Global Brand recruiting for a Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team on a temporary basis. This role is the perfect opportunity for someone with experience within a combined Sales Ledger Clerk, Credit Control and Billings position to further develop their experience within an FMCG environment.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will consist of but not be limited to:
- Posting cash receipts to the sales ledger
- Allocating and reconciling cash receipts
- Reviewing unallocated cash
- Making sure the sales ledger is maintained and accounts updated
- Generating invoices
- Generating credit notes
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Ensuring payments are received in accordance with company payment terms
- Build strong relationships with customers and account managers
- Credit risk
- Dealing with high volume of customer queries
- Process all customer invoices into the system
- Assist in preparation of the weekly payment run
This role you will require someone who can take ownership of the accounts and queries, can identify problems and where processes can be improved and will actively strive to reduce the amount of outstanding debt. You will need to be used to working in a fast paced, high pressured environment where attention to detail is key and ideally will have 5 years+ experience. You will need to be able to multi-task and assist in all areas of the AR team and other departments where necessary. If you have experience using SAP and working within a FMCG environment it will stand you at advantage but is not essential to the role.
If you are available to start immediately and feel you would be suitable lease get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.