This is an exciting, brand-new and pivotal role that will help grow this leading direct to consumer multi-content digital entertainment experience. This is an initial 6 month contract.
The Senior Acquisitions Manager will be responsible for setting the strategy for multi-channel acquisition across earned, owned & bought media and will be responsible for the delivery of the plan, driving maximum ROI against all acquisition routes to market.
As this is a digital, app based product, we are looking for someone who thinks digital-first, but is also experienced in offline channels to be able to ensure we are in the right place at the right time, with the right message, to meet our business targets.
Channels and opportunities include:
* Digital: PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Retargeting, Social, Email (post site visit) etc
* Offline: press, inserts, radio etc
* Owned channels
Areas of Responsibility:
* Setting the Acquisition strategy
* Plan execution and budget responsibility
* Measurement, Optimisation and Reporting
* Line management, cross functional collaboration and planning
Areas of Accountability:
* Overall acquisition strategy and plan implementation
* Acquisition KPIs
* Business requirements for tools and technology needed to deliver the strategy
* Budget management
* Agency relationships
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required:
* Proven and deep experience of driving business growth via acquisition strategies
* B2C background essential
* Subscription business experience an advantage
* Highly commercial outlook
* Must be experienced in working in fast-moving entrepreneurial environments and comfortable with change - experience in a start-up would be a benefit
* Experience of driving fast growth in a digital business, and ideally by leveraging assets of a larger organisation
* Expert knowledge of multi-channel & cross-device acquisition strategies
* Excellent technical knowledge of acquisition tools, tracking & analytics
* Must be able to demonstrate a highly customer-centric ethos and 'joined-up' thinking
* Strong experience of econometrics & attribution methodologies
* Good knowledge of successful creative best practice
* Highly strategic, analytical and numerate
* Results & commercially driven
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Maintains composure under pressure.
* Agency and stakeholder management
* Ability to initiate and start from scratch
* Creative and innovative - keeping up to date with new digital opportunities; on brand
* Excellent communication skills
* Good team player able to work in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.