Fantastic opportunity to join this leading lifestyle channel group. This really is an excellent opportunity to manage key Western Euro territories including France, Germany and Benelux. Previous channel sales experience essential.
* Meet and exceed annual affiliate distribution revenue targets from both new and existing affiliate Pay TV platforms in the named territories
* Work with VP Affiliate Sales, EMEA on preparation and maintenance of the following documents in the affiliate sales region: annual budget and affiliate sales targets, quarterly forecasting report, monthly sales report, bi-weekly pipelines, and deal trackers
* Co-ordinating the sales process, from sales materials preparation/presentation, deal and contract negotiation, as well as client deal aftercare. Ensure all negotiations are handled in an effective and timely manner
* Create and develop new business proposals, conduct negotiations, secure new business. Maximise reach in all territories across Pay TV platforms
* Client Management - maintain and continually develop business relationships with existing clients, especially with key affiliates. Continual focus on increasing services provided to clients
* Conferences - Attend major conferences across territories to maintain relationships and develop new business leads (Examples MIPTV, MIPCOM, Cable Congress, etc.)
* Monitoring local markets and identify new distribution opportunities across all linear and non-linear platforms
* Proven sales experience in the pay TV market with experience in linear and non-linear content sales. Preferable experience in markets this role will be responsible for is advantageous, but not essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.