My client are a Global Retail Group, headquartered in the USA with offices based worldwide. They're a market leader in Fashion and have grown rapidly over the last few years.
They have an impressive net worth of over a billion dollars and are continuing to expand with 550 stores and 1,000 boutique stores in various Countries.
Senior Commercial Analyst
They are now looking for a confident and self-sufficient Senior Analyst to support the EMEA Business Teams in a fully functioning all round commercial role.
This position requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently on various Projects.
Main tasks include:
- Working as a Financial Analyst for EMEA Regions
- Business Partner with wholesale and buying on commercial decision making
- Liaise with non-financial business partners
- Project lead a new system implementation of SAP
- Creating financial models for short/long term business objectives
- Improve business process and data integration
- Reporting - including variance analysis
- Influencing key business decisions based on analysis performed
- Experience with SAP and JD Edwards systems an advantage
- Other ad-hoc work as required by parent company
The role reports to the Senior Finance Manager for EMEA. This is also an opportunity to get involved in other ad hoc tasks with a "can do" attitude a must!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.