Senior FP&A - Games/Digital
Global Entertainment group are looking for a commercially focussed qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA Senior Analyst FP&A to act as a key Business Partner to the Games team across Physical & Digital Games. The correct person will deliver a clear picture of future performance through accurate forecasts, confidence in actual results through consistent accounting and provides insightful reporting and analysis.
This varied role will involve:
- Business Partner to the UK Games team.
- Deliver planning & forecasting processes: Budget, Rolling Forecasts, Ultimates and such other forecasts as required by the Director of FP&A.
- Manage and review the variance analysis in monthly financial statements, provide details, 'value-added' analysis.
- Responsibility for the review and/or calculation of all key financial information, provisions and accruals and the retained divisional monthly close process.
- Report and deliver insightful analysis of actual business performance
- Manage Games Inventory by Format, Retailer, Channel and Warehouse and use this information to support provisions analysis.
- Development of internal reporting and processes, in particular the Digital forecasting processes.
- New formats financial forecasting.
- Assist Manager FP&A in improving Digital Games reporting
- Support the Manager FP&A in all areas.
- It is expected that this role will be developed further over the initial 12 months of the role.
- Other duties as required by the business
The correct candidate will:
- Ideally come from a Home Entertainment, Games Distribution, Digital, Film, Music, FMCG, Retail background Financial Planning & Analysis Experience
- Designing and implementing new processes and related systems
- Business partnering
- Highly analytical, with strong attention to detail and a competent data modeller
- Expert Excel skills
- SAP, Business Objects and Essbase experience. Salesforce experience preferred.
- Graduate or graduate caliber
- Qualified accountant: ACA/CIMA/ACCA (or International equivalent)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.