Senior AP / Accounts Payable
An exciting fast growing global retailer based in the heart of London is currently looking for a Senior AP / Accounts Payable to provide support to the Financial Controller who this person will be reporting to. It has a Unique and vibrant culture and offers fantastic learning and development.
This would suit a candidate with strong accounts payable experience as well as excellent academics (A levels and University degree - 2.1 or above)
- Processing invoices Sage 200
- Checking and coding invoices so that they are correctly analysed
- Recording bank transactions and reconciling the company's bank accounts
- Matching invoices to Purchase Orders
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements
- Liaising within the business to ensure that invoices have been approved prior to payment
- Dealing with all supplier enquiries
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing supplier account details
- Monthly reconciliation of aged creditors report
- Processing staff expense claims
- Processing payment runs and performing ad hoc supplier payments as and when required
- Ad hoc month end reconciliations
Excellent opportunity offering lots of progression so if you are on the market and looking for an exciting opportunity that will excel your finance career, please apply ASAP!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.