Senior Artist Liaison Manager (Maternity cover) - Charity
Rare and exciting opportunity for a Senior Artist Liaison Manager to join a leading charity on a 12 month maternity cover contract!
Working as part of the Brand Marketing Department, you will be responsible for recruiting, managing and developing high profile supporters, influencers and ambassadors to deliver passionate advocates and brand reach for the charity; as well as developing and implementing the team's strategic goals, increasing the focus on digital influencers and developing creative and innovative strategies.
Key features include:
- Delivering UK and global strategic marketing and communication initiatives involving celebrities
- Working independently to provide leadership and high level expertise around key organisational moments, plus other projects and activities
- Organising international programme visits
- Writing and presenting proposals for artists, agents, managers and publicists; and defining the right pitch for the potential ambassador
The ideal Senior Artist Liaison Manager will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role working closely with artists and digital influencers who have both domestic and global reach
- The ability to pitch and secure involvement of new talent through written approaches and one-to-one meetings
- Excellent knowledge of media and marketing markets (tabloid, news and current affairs)
- A 'black book' of personal contacts across digital influencer talent, celebrities, management, PRs, etc.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Senior Artist Liaison Manager position, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.