Senior Artist Manager - Music
Incredible opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated Senior Artist Manager to join a collaborative team within an established artist management company.
Reporting to the Co-Founder, you will be responsible for taking on a roster of artists and delivering the full duties of a Senior Artist Manager.
Key features include:
- Feeding back on the artist's A&R process internally and externally
- Always representing the best interests of each artist
- Budgeting across marketing campaigns and touring amongst other areas.
- Coming up with strategies to help grow the artist's audience
- Being the key point of contact for all third parties. This includes liaising with the likes of: the record label, PR, publisher, booking agent, digital agency, tour manager, band members, accountants, lawyers, vocal coach, glam team, stylist etc.
The ideal candidate will:
- Detailed artist management experience
- Exceptional people skills
- Experience of working within a team in a fast paced environment
- Previous marketing and/or social media experience is desirable
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Senior Artist Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.