Senior Assistant Accountant - Music - Central London
My client a global Music leader are looking for a Senior Assistant Accountant to join the finance team on a permanent basis. This Senior Assistant Accountant will get exposure to all areas of finance, the responsibility of leading month end, revenue analysis and be a main point of contact to a multitude of key contacts on a global scale!
This Senor Assistant Accountant will take on a role that offers great exposure to all areas of finance, a variety of tasks (no month is ever the same), endless opportunities to grow and on top of that an amazing work culture!
This role is suitable for candidate who are either part qualified or at finalist level (ACCA/CIMA).
- Prepare monthly schedule of International Revenue with commentary on variances
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and analytical review
- Assist the Finance Manager with the end-to-end intercompany process including; reconciliation and consolidation of affiliate month end balance submissions and corresponding with Affiliates to resolve any issues.
- Preparation of month end journals for all International related financial transactions.
- Assist with the internal and external audit process by tracking the requested deliverables, collating the evidence and ensuring this is provided to the auditors on time.
- Assist in the analysis of the Digital Transfer Pricing postings across the group and query any issues with the relevant teams around the world.
- Assist Finance Manager with continuing roll-out to affiliates of Financial Reporting Tool.
- Assist Finance Manager with requests from Corporate Finance, Tax, Treasury, BA/Legal etc.
- Other ad-hoc analysis and support.
- Continually strive for improvements, development of effective controls and processes while supporting implementation of such improvements.
- At least 2 years experience working within a Finance function
- Part qualified or finalist ACCA/CIMA is highly desirable
- A background within Music or Creative
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong IT skills
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise work load
- Ability to work in fast, high pressured environments
- A passion for all things Music!
Interviews will be taking place as soon as possible so apply today, dont miss out!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.