Senior Audience Manager - Music
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and detail orientated Digital Marketeer to join an established Music and Entertainment company.
Whilst in the position, you will be responsible for the label artist's audience development/digital marketing strategy, working closely with the Creative Team and Marketing Director.
Key features will include:
- Managing the Digital Marketing / Audience Development Team with a focus on developing junior staff within the team
- Developing long term strategies and plans for each artist, deciding which platform is best for fanbase (ECRM or Messenger, or both)
- Working closely with the Streaming & Commerce team to manage relationships with platforms such as YouTube, Soundcloud and other DSPs where necessary
- Working with the Director of Streaming & Commerce to help ensure a consistent dialogue across the label in order to implement digital deal opportunities and maintain a digital approach
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in similar senior role, with experience of managing your own team and a proven track record of developing junior staff
- A high level of experience of working in Audience Development, social media, digital marketing (ideally within Music Industry)
- Proven experience in building, managing and nurturing eCRM email databases
- Strong existing relationships with key platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Google, Snapchat etc.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Senior Audience Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.