Senior Automation QA / Ruby Tester - Agency (work from home / remote work)
We currently have a Automation QA / Developer In Test role available for an agency based in London. The ideal candidate will be an expert in defining and championing QA strategies.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career as you lead the QA function pushing Agile and automation and CD best practises within the global brand delivering high quality software.
- Carry out testing as appropriate on services
- Manage any risks associated with the testing
- Deliver all appropriate aspects of testing for given services to ensure fitness for purpose.
- Ensure that any risks associated with testing across assigned projects are clearly documented
- Perform cross platform / cross device testing on the services
- Ensure the services are stable, secure and performance is excellent
- Ruby, Capybara, Cucumber, Protractor, Karma, Selenium
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
* Developer in test / Automation QA
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.