Lead BI Analyst / Engineer - retail / eCommerce / Digital / SQL
We currently have a Senior BI Manager role available for a high profile technically focused retail company based at their head office in Victoria.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced working environment and interested in being involved in making strategic decisions.
*This is a hands on manager / lead role role where you would be responsible for creating reports in SQL.
- Relevant customer insight experience.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and Excel, as well as web analysis tools
- Data warehousing projects using BI tools
- process and analyse large volumes of data
- Possesses a commercial outlook in relation to projects, assessing the business value of analytics projects and developing insights for marketing
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in one or more programming / scripting languages (Python, Hive, Scala, R, C++/C#, Java, MATLAB, Perl, PHP)
- Creating and maintaining reports in SQL
- Designing and developing front-end reporting
- Designing the architecture of their BI stack
- Maintain documentation on internal data and reporting systems, building a knowledge base as a resource for the rest of the business
- Ensure the quality of all reporting, from user experience through to accuracy of metrics
- Oversee the data integrity of our internal systems and connections
- Working with wider Product and Technology team to ensure we have the right data and tooling available
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Senior BI Manager - retail / eCommerce / Digital / Business Intelligence manager
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.