Senior Billings Analyst required for a fast growing Events company based in Central London. This Billings Analyst is responsible for the complete billing process from top to bottom and it sits within the wider finance team reporting to senior management.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to join a fast growing company, offering a vibrant working environment and chance to progress.
- Ensure all invoices for fees and costs are raised as per the client's requirements
- Ensure that time is matched appropriately for both of the divisions
- Maintain client data forms
- Daily invoice run of up to 100 invoices per day - You will be responsible for the whole process
- Ensuring that the correct tax is charged depending on the product sold and location of the customer
- Weekly billing reconciliations
- Taking credit card payments by phone and sending out receipts
- Take responsibility for controlling and monitoring the WIP account for the division
- Ensure that all revenue is backed up by correct client documentation
- Actively contribute and participate in finance team meetings
- Previous experience working within a finance setting within Billing
- VAT and Tax experience
- A background within Media/Creative company is essential
- Experience using Excel is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi-Currency experience is essential
- Ability to work in fast paced environments and meet deadlines
All candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application. (Sadly due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to respond directly to everyone, but we will try our very best!)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.