We are currently working with a Business Management Practice that specialises in Music, Media and Entertainment clients, to recruit their next Senior Bookkeeper. This is a Temporary to Permanent opportunity for an experienced candidate who has excellent interpersonal skills and excels in a client facing role.
- Monthly bookkeeping
- VAT returns for VAT registered clients
- Posting invoices
- Ledger maintenance, journals and reconciliations
- Making scheduled payments on behalf of clients
- Liaising directly with clients to carry out ad-hoc requests
- Strong written and verbal communication skills due to client facing aspect of the role
- Prior knowledge of Xero is highly desirable
- Previous experience working within an fast-paced accountancy practice
- Studying towards a professional accounting qualification
To be considered for this position you must have impeccable time management skills and the ability to prioritise the workload of a portfolio of clients with various different needs.
If you are immediately available to start and are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a successful Central London Business Management practice that work with a roster of exciting names within Media and Entertaining, please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.