This leading Premiership Football Club, currently experiencing an exciting period of success and development, is looking for a Retail Marketing Manager to drive retail strategy both domestically and internationally.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, key responsibilities include:
- Implementing retail marketing strategy across the Club's domestic stores, international channels, e-commerce platforms, 3rd party retailers and temporary match day outlets
- Overseeing POS operations, ensuring all materials adhere to brand guidelines
- Overseeing retail brand licensing initiatives
- Delivering retail sales opportunities across all the Club's channels and departments
- Management of a Retail Marketing Executive
With a plethora of experience within high-street retail marketing, the ideal candidate will have demonstrable success in delivering retail focused campaigns and driving revenue instore. Experience in working across a global retail business and managing licensing programmes to deliver licensed product through multiple retail channels is essential as well as experience within e-commerce. You will also had had previous P&L management experience and have a flexible attitude to working times as working on selected match days, evening and weekends is sometimes required.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.