Are you a part-qualified/Newly qualified analyst with strong Excel skills? If so read on!
We at Handle are currently working with a cutting edge media business assisting them with their search for a Senior Business Analyst. This is an interim for 4 months intially but is very likely to be extended and we have also been told it is highly likely it will go permanent at some stage.
Reporting into the Senior Commercial Finance Manager your duties would include:
- Assisting with the group consolidation including roll forward of the template, collating and populating the country submissions, updating for FX rates and complete checks for accuracy and completeness
- Tracking and collating all group reporting monthly submissions from the markets
- Reviewing intercompany matrices and reconciling then following up differences with the markets
- Preparing EMEA KPI data on a monthly basis
- Assisting with the review of DSO and DPO submissions from the markets and follow up actions
- Assisting with the review of the quarterly balance sheet reconciliations from the markets
- Assisting with ad hoc requests from the head office controllership team
This role is ideal for a part-qualified/newly qualified analyst with strong Excel skills who wants to gain exposure to working in a European Group function of a major media business.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.