Senior Technical Business Analyst - BA Media and Entertainment
3 months contract, 400-450/day, North London
This is a great opportunity to join this International Entertainment Brand on a 3 month project as a Senior BA. This is a superb role and will sit within process owners, stakeholders and technical managements to ensure alignment of technology solutions with strategic roadmaps.
This role will suit perfectly a confident and independent Business Analyst with reporting experience ideally in a Media and Entertainment industry.
The Senior Business Analyst must have:
- Previous technical BA experience in working in a busy Entertainment industry (Film and Broadcasting preferred)
- Hands-on knowledge of reporting and designing and developing dashboards in Sharepoint or PowerBI or Qlik or Tableau
- Experience in dealing with large retail data
- Experience in working as a sole BA on the project with a proven track of success in growing the business and working to tight deadlines
- 3 months contract role with possible extension
- 400-450/ day depending on experience
- opportunity to work with the best in the industry being involved in a project with on of the most recognisable titles in the world.
This role requires an immediate availability so please contact Dagmara Kukla ASAP via Linkedin or Handle Recruitment website to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.