Senior Business Analyst - Film Studio - North London.
3 month - £400-£500 day/rate
Handle are currently working with a very prestigious Film Studio in London who are looking for a Senior Business Analyst in their North London Studio.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will be their business process and technology strategy expert for their studio. You will be working with ticketing systems so any experience with high-volume ticketing systems would be a huge advantage.
You will be responsible for Requirements Gathering, Process Mapping, Gap Analysis, Business Process Transformation, and Change Management are all critical parts of this role.
Senior Business Analyst - Responsibilities
- Requirements Gathering, Process Mapping, Gap Analysis, Business Process Transformation, and Change Management are all critical parts of this role
- Full Life-cycle Project Management
- Responsible for being the business process and technology strategy expert for the Studio.
Senior Business Analyst - Skill Set
- Experience in a Technical Environment as a Business Analyst
- Entertainment background with a focus on Studio Operations would be highly desirable
- Experience with high-volume ticketing systems
Our client is looking to start interviews ASAP, so if you are interested in discussing the role further then do get in touch with Kathryn.Thorpe@handle.co.uk or 02075699981.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.