Senior Business Development Manager - Media
My client, a major international content driven subscription business is looking for an experienced self-efficient Business Development Manager to take full responsibility of selling their premium subscription package to senior customers within the technology sector. The primary objective of the role will be to help the company win more business and stay ahead of their competitors. The successful candidate will enjoy a busy interactive environment, where self-motivation and a driven personality is essential.
- Exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets- ensuring maximum possible delivery against sales targets through the generation of new business in the IT sector.
- Developing a strong pipeline of business providing four times cover of the monthly sales target.
- Preparing, presenting and negotiating business proposals to clients
- Preparing sales plans for key accounts as appropriate
- Work cross functionally with other departments and stakeholders to drive revenue
- Develop exceptional relationships with clients by understanding their needs
- Working closely with the marketing team to identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Providing client feedback to the editorial and product development teams to help shape the service.
- A love for selling and a real skill for new business
- Based in the UK (London preferred) with a consistent and relevant CV.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone and face to face manner (structured sales training essential)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships at senior level
- High level of business acumen/ credibility face to face
- Resourceful and tenacious
- Ability to work on own initiative
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.