Handle Recruitment is working with a leading ticketing platform to source a Senior Business Development Manager for their London offices, to support their music events department.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with an established name within the entertainment industry through creating innovative products to help people engage with live experiences.
Reporting directly to the UKI (UK and Ireland) Head of Music, key responsibilities are:
- Building relationships with UKI music festivals, promoters, agents, and artist managers or venue organisers
- Proactively helping new business to understand their product and generate repeat business
- Providing accurate and regular forecast reports on the UKI music market to the business development team
- Develop company business priorities in the UKI music market
- Create and maintain up to date leads and accounts plans using their CRM system
- Close deals both self-generated and lead nurtured
The ideal candidate will have or be:
- Excellent business leadership with the ability to encourage ambitious business behaviours
- Experience of executing music deals, as well as a sound knowledge of the industry supported by a strong network of contacts
- An analytical approach with a creative flair
- Significant, demonstrable experience in business development
- Evidence of exceeding targets within a sales and / or music related environment
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to charlotte.rualLovell@handle.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.