Handle Recruitment is seeking a successful solutions orientated Business Development Manager for a global organisation who offer leading insights, marketing solutions, news and events to the retail industry.
This is a position with a huge scope, primarily developing the organisation's technology client base for a retail tech event with strong YOY growth.
As the Senior Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual target revenues
- Managing the sales cycle effectively; sourcing leads, developing new opportunities, achieving activity KPI's, managing your pipeline and closing deals
- Preparing sales plans and presenting these to the senior management team
- Making the agreed number of visits and ensuring regular contact with key clients in order to grow revenue and market share
- Reporting on weekly performance against targets
- Effectively presenting and positioning the brand over the phone and in face to face meetings
- Networking with industry professionals & stakeholders, becoming a retail expert and a trusted advisor to your clients
- Utilising Salesforce and LinkedIn to identify, follow up leads and set up meetings
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven track record in sales, selling B2B solutions with new business acquisition skills
- A passion for selling as well as fantastic relationship building skills
- Brilliant story-telling capability; providing clients with creative, intelligent solutions
- Excellent telephone and face to face manner with advanced presentation skills
- Advanced verbal, written & interpersonal skills
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.