Handle Recruitment are proud to be collaborating alongside our clients; a growing Music and Entertainment Management Company, in the search to find a dynamic Tour Accountant / Business Manager to join their sunny Los Angeles office!
With a presence already spread across the USA & Europe, this is an amazing opportunity to join one of the entertainment industry's most recognised Business Management companies as they continue to expand across the globe!
This client-facing role is looking for an individual capable of managing and developing new and existing relationships; with proven track record of delivering excellent service within a fast paced environment.
Looking after and working with some of the most successful artists and musicians in the industry, this role will be responsible for overseeing the timely delivery of financials and various accounting projects.
- Managing and providing excellent quality of service to clients; responding to client needs in a timely manner,
- Client/Musician and Artists accounting projects
- Live Music and Tour accounting
- Client budgeting and forecasting on a monthly and annual basis
- Preparation for tax return completion and service deadlines
- Complete appropriate billing for products and services offered
- Meet deadlines on all client deliverables
- Participation in networking opportunities and develop relationships with agents, managers and other industry professionals
- Ability bring in new business and meet sales revenue targets annually
The successful candidate will have a recognised accounting qualification and 5 years+ experience in working within a professional service company/artist management company/record label/accountancy practice in a client-facing position.
You will not only have a keen interest in the music/entertainment industries, but may have gained experience working within them.
Your experience and your strong communication skills will translate to experience in contributing to a growing company; demonstrating great adaptability initiative.
To apply for this role you must be an American citizen or a lawful permanent resident of the United States with a permit to work (LPR).
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.