Senior Finance Business Partner - TV Production
Global Entertainment group have got an exciting opportunity for a highly commercial Finance Business Partner in the TV Division. Reporting to the VP, the Finance Business Partner is the primary point of day-to-day contact between Group and the Finance teams of a defined number of local Opcos, working closely with Director FP&A and with VP Business Management.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the Opcos provide financial planning and actual information to Group on a timely basis.
- Collating regular financial reporting and analysis for the Finance Management Team, including 5-year plans together with appropriate variance analysis, KPI and commentary.
- Maintaining day-to-day contact with the Finance teams of the Opcos, the Senior Finance Business Partner should understand the business rationale and commercial circumstances behind the Opco's financials.
- Provide both the Opco and Group management with relevant financial information including business background, recommendations and conclusions.
The correct candidate will:
- Experience of working in the international TV production and/or format business, ideally in a multinational, multicurrency environment.
- Graduate/graduate calibre.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent international, graduate or business-related qualification, with post-qualified experience.
- Proven ability to work as a business partner to senior management, with a variety of functional responsibilities.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability quickly to grasp the "big picture" and exhibit judgment in drawing conclusions and solving problems.
- Exposure to international accounting and ideally a thorough knowledge and experience of US GAAP applicable to revenue recognition.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously, working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to interact effectively and to influence across all levels of management.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.