Senior Campaign Analyst - Customer Insight
One of the world's best customer data science companies are looking for a Senior Campaign Analyst to work in the Communications Targeting team at their London office. They are a global giant working with some of the biggest names in the business including Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G and Tesco to name a few.
You will ideally have;
* Strong knowledge of SAS (preferred) or SQL. BASE / MACRO knowledge required; point-and-click package experience is insufficient
* Graduate calibre with minimum 2:1 degree, or equivalent desirable
* Numeric degree or equivalent e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, or Economics
* Knowledge of advanced SAS techniques such as macros
* Knowledge of advanced Excel such as VBA programming
* Interest in marketing & customer behaviour
Also a track record of:
- Hands-on experience of technical SAS data manipulation & interpretation
- Communicating with clients and colleagues about how insights can be used
We would be particularly keen to hear form candidates with experience of data insight in a commercial / marketing setting.
If you're a strong communicator and creative problem solver, with an analytical and logical mind set, looking for the next step in your career with one of the leading companies in their field, then apply below for further details.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7569 9926.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.