We are extremely excited to be partnering with arguably one of the world's most exciting brands, with an unrivalled a reputation for entrepreneurialism, game changing experiences and a unique culture across its diverse range of businesses. This organisation operates in a plethora of industries including transportation, communications, financial services, leisure & entertainment, & health & wellness across five continents and are looking for an ambitious and outgoing Business Development Executive to work on one of their exciting new launch brands.
Supporting the Business Development team and wider commercial team to deliver their partner strategy and new partner on boarding this role will be critical to the success of the new brand, the core purpose of which is to create more loyal customers for all of the organisation's companies. This role will ensure successful partner acquisition and launch, strengthening the programme and proposition for both customers and partners.
Key responsibilities and stakeholders:
Forging deep and valuable relationships with prospective partners and key 3rd parties. Reporting into the Business Development Director, you will be:
- Creating and owning the target sector deep dives to ensure business development team have a clear understanding of all market dynamics, partner targets and competitors
- Working with Business Development team to prioritise, manage and update the BD pipeline tracker
- In direct contact with prospective partners to progress opportunities and manage relationship
- Working with teams across the business, including product, marketing, member experience, legal, data and partnerships
- Working with data and partnerships team to collate and create case studies and materials that can be used as part of business development pitch material and evidence for business casing
- Attending weekly status meetings and keeping log of actions. Circulating actions post meeting.
- Scheduling relevant meetings with clients as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Compiling weekly team update for circulation internally
- Supporting on partnerships and business development events - organising involvements / sharing asset / collating dimensions / reviewing and approving copy etc.
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience in a partnerships or consultancy role with direct Client/Partner contact
- Experience/ knowledge of the customer loyalty industry highly advantageous
- A strong interest in working in partnerships / business development
- Experienced with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word or G-suite equivalent
- Thrives in an environment where there's nowhere to hide, only numerous opportunities to get noticed.
- Enthusiastic, highly organised, can do & customer first attitude, adaptable and willing to learn.
- Willing to represent and negotiate on behalf of their Partners internally.
- Able to think on their feet and initiative to solve problems and deliver creative solutions
- Not afraid to make the difficult phone-call. See opportunities not problems.
This is a permanent opportunity paying between £30 - £35k DOE.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.