Handle are excited to be working on an amazing opportunity to recruit an accomplished and passionate Project Manager to join the team of one of the UK's most recognisable TV production companies behind a diverse range of TV series.
They are looking for support with a finance transformation project to align systems, streamline processes and optimise the ways of working across the company. The primary responsibility of this role is to provide project management & coordination for the project, to ensure successful delivery on time, within budget, and to the quality agreed, so that business benefits are realised and change management requirements addressed.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for monitoring progress across a number of work streams to ensure the programme of work is successfully delivered, providing regular updates to the Project Director and preparing communication documentation for a variety of stakeholders at all levels of the business.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for monitoring delivery of a large programme of work and providing accurate and reliable reporting to key stakeholders as required
- Working with work stream leads and the rest of the project team - take responsibility to drive projects to realise outcomes for the business
- Create and maintain project plans to ensure project team members understand what tasks are assigned to them, and when they need to be completed
- Regular monitoring of project plan and PMO activity including progress against milestones, KPIs, benefits realisation, dependencies, risks and issues. Provide regular updates and an escalation on any slippage or potential slippage of project deliverables to the Project Director
- Work closely with the business and key stakeholders to ensure everyone is clear on what needs to be delivered and regular communication on project deliverables is in place
- Ensure issues, risks, dependencies and change requests are managed, any actions that arise form these are followed up, and escalated as appropriate
- Prepare communication documentation, stakeholder update reports and presentations required for stakeholder engagement and communications
- Maintain project budgets and provide early escalation of potential cost issues
- Provide administrative support as required including setting up of project meetings, setting agendas, recording minutes and timely follow up of actions
- Change management activities including project governance as required within the business for effective implementation of work stream initiatives
The successful candidate will have previously demonstrable experience of managing the delivery of projects with multiple work streams on time, to scope and in budget. You will possess excellent communication skills as well as a strong ability to engage, manage and influence key stakeholders at all levels. Candidates with a certification in PRINCE2 or Agile project management methodologies will be preferred.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract role starting ASAP so the successful candidate will need to be available on no/ minimal notice period.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.