Handle Recruitment is seeking a Senior Campaign Manager position for a highly influential media, entertainment and technology event, which attracted over 56,000 attendees in 2019.
As the Senior Campaign Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a comprehensive multi-channel marketing plan for the event
- Managing the campaign marketing team including two experienced marketers, contractors and agencies
- Managing and nurturing all stakeholder and third party media supporter relationships
- Policing brand use and marketing quality output in all show marketing activities
- Attracting new agreed audiences for show through great storytelling
- Ensuring communications to internal and external stakeholders are of the highest standard
- Managing show campaign budget
- Providing regular feedback to all stakeholders on marketing performance
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in the broadcast/media industry
- High level of experience of marketing (qualification such as CIM also ideal)
- Creative campaign management experience
- Exceptional copy writing capabilities
- Extensive experience in campaign/project management
- Strong communication and influencing/ networking skills
- Attention to detail and consistency across all mediums
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Previous experience of managing a marketing team
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.