Handle Recruitment is seeking a candidate with strong client facing skills and an active interest in B2B events to join a global exhibition organisation. As well as providing excelling client/customer service this position also offers the opportunity to manage and lead on projects to improve ways of working.
As the Senior Client Services Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering responses to customer queries efficiently and effectively across telephone, email, web and live chat channels.
- Ensuring customer queries and responses are recorded in Salesforce.
- Identifying ways to enhance the customer experience through operational and process improvements.
- Delivering regular reports to highlight data & customer insights that aim to continuously improve the overall customer experience.
- Leading projects to improve the customer journey with the support of brand teams.
- Supporting brand teams with communicating product launches, announcements and inviting clients to participate in campaigns.
- Providing on-site client support & relationship management at exhibition shows & events held throughout the year at the NEC Birmingham, Excel, Olympia London and at other venues, when required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a customer or client services role.
- Experience in using CRM and customer services technology to improve customer experience.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- A pro-active attitude, with boundless energy, drive and tenacity.
Please get in touch or apply for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.