A global leader in media and entertainment are currently seeking a senior commercial finance analyst to join their Central London office. Working in a highly visible and business critical position, you'll lead on forecasts and budgets, assist with new acquisitions and provide additional strategic support across the business. You'll consider this to be a fantastic opportunity if you enjoy building effective working relationships at all levels and possess a passion for the media industry.
- Project managing the budgeting and forecasting process on a quarterly basis to enable financials to be consolidated into the group P&L
- Work with other areas of the business to gain relevant information to help compile budget and forecast
- Ensuring that the timing and phasing of future releases are accurately reflected in the budget and forecast
- Produce budget/forecast packs to deadline for the business to be presented to key exec members
- Preparation of investment cases for new acquisitions liaising with key departments to gain the relevant information
- Assist directors when required to provide financial information to assist with further commercial decisions
- Manage month end analysis of actual performance against forecast and budget with assistance from Commercial Analyst
- Ensure cost control by identifying and understanding major variances to forecast and budget
In order to be considered, you will be either part qualified or have recently qualified with CIMA/ACCA. You'll be degree educated and possess experience of experience of working within a media environment or be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in the sector.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.