Handle are currently working with a household publishing brand on their search for a Senior Commercial Business Partner to cover a maternity leave.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director and managing a small team your duties will also include:
- Leading the business partnering agenda with key stakeholders
- Managing the reporting and analysis of financial and non-financial information for decision making purposes
- With your team; analysing and reviewing of past, current and future investment and report key findings to senior management
- Assisting in the preparation of yearly operating plans and reforecasts
- Presenting month end results to the key stakeholders including related analysis
- Monitoring & controlling overheads as well as product spend
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects on behalf of the senior management team
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced & qualified Commercial Finance Business Partner to gain experience in the publishing industry at a leader in the field.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent) and have previous experience in a commercial finance role supporting key business stakeholders.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.