Senior Commercial Finance Analyst needed for an international retailer on a 9-12 month maternity cover contract. Working closely with the Commercial Finance Manager and the EU Managing Director, this role will play a pivotal part within the organisation, supporting the brands commercial and FP&A process across the whole EU business. If you're a qualified Finance Analyst with a vast amount of retail experience, we'd love to hear from you!
The role has a healthy mix of strategic planning, budgeting & forecasting, business partnering and performance reporting.
Key responsibilities include -
- Partnering the Commercial Finance Manager in driving the business and financial performance forward
- Act as a key business partner to internal and external stakeholders, both finance and non-finance
- Take ownership of the brands profit and loss accounts across retail and wholesale channels
- Various performance reporting
- Liaise with budget holders across the brand to deliver in depth variance analysis
- Lead the brands budgeting and forecasting processes
- Assist with long term strategic planning of the EU business
- Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years' experience in commercial finance role
- Retail experience is essential
- Be a confident business partner and the confidence to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Possess high attention to detail and have a 'can do' attitude
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.