Senior Commercial Finance Manager - Computer Gaming
Global computer gaming business have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and successful Commercial Finance Manager to lead the strategic and operational aspect of the game studios. This role will partner closely with business leaders to understand revenue and marketing investment drivers and commercial challenges, translating them into insights to unlock commercial value.
- Responsible for providing financial advice and insights to Leadership Team on all commercial related matters including revenue, marketing investment and new business opportunities to improve business performance and support decision-making.
- Lead, develop and grow a team of skillful Finance professionals, ensuring they have the right balance of technical skills and commercial savviness
- Establish credibility by being a trusted business partner, fostering a culture of integrity by designing commercial and impactful solutions and providing supportive challenge and valuable insight.
- Work closely with marketing finance to ensure consistency between long-term forecasts, annual planning and forecasting and weekly flash of revenue and marketing investment
- Ability to translate financial and non-financial revenue and marketing metrics into actionable operating plans to support key stakeholders in driving the business forward
- Deliver operational excellence across core corporate strategy planning processes, driving a culture of ongoing continual improvement, recommend areas for improvement and lead the implementation of those improvements
- Stay on top of industry trends, competitors to find opportunities whilst mitigating risks
- ACA qualified or international equivalent with Finance related degree or equivalent experience
- Strong commercial acumen, as well as demonstrable experience of understanding relationships between key financial and non-financial business drivers across revenue and marketing investment
- Strong business partnering experience, plus ability to deliver and handle change in a fast paced tech company would be beneficial.
- Able to lead and inspire high performing teams, ensuring clear goals and objectives are set and organising work effectively to get the most out of the group
- Confidence and gravitas in working with and challenging senior management
- Experience in presenting commercial and financial metrics to non-finance teams and key stakeholders
- Comfortable working with big data sets and translating results into meaningful analysis and incorporating into forecasts
- Advanced excel skill and experience and initiative in building robust financial models
- Developing professional Powerpoint decks/presentations and advanced graph building skills;
- Large enterprise software systems experience
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.