Handle Recruitment are working with a Global Entertainment Giant to find a Senior Commercial Finance Manager who will lead the finance function in terms of growth and driving profits.
- Management of the commercial analysis and process enhancement functions
- Provide customer-based reporting to the sales and management teams
- Implement new processes to drive the finance function and the business forward
- Review and present concise analysis of all customer activities
- Business cases and post investment analysis for new capital projects, trials and promotions
- Analyse the performance of the business and support in driving the group's profitability
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, becoming a trusted advisor to offer effective strategic support
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Degree qualified
- Strong communication skills and proven business partnering skills
- Highly analytical and commercial individual
- Experience with financial modelling and advanced excel skills
- Adaptable with systems
- Retail experience preferable or from a similar industry
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.