International fashion business is currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Commercial Finance Manager to join their London based international finance team. This role has come about due to internal progression within the business.
Reporting to the Director of Commercial Finance, you will form an effective partnership with the senior management team within one of the largest business units; supporting the decision making process, post investment appraisals & all forecasting, budgeting and long term planning for this large business unit. Regular presentations directly to the Commercial FD and the Executive Board will be the norm with this role.
This is a highly visible multi-faceted role that will require someone with excellent business partnering skills gained within a large international business, ideally within the retail or consumer products space.
- Guiding the collaboration across all stakeholders and other business partners to produce robust business cases
- Ownership of all forecasts, budgets and 5 Year Future planning for operational costs
- Post Investment Appraisals to determine benefits and costs vs budget
- Working closely with senior management and Heads of Dept to shape the 3 Year road-map
To apply for this role it is essential you possess the following:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualification with relevant post qualification experience
- Experience with financial modelling, KPI development and financial planning
- Retail experience is highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage internal relationships and effectively business partner
On offer is a great basic salary, an excellent benefits package and pension scheme.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.