FTSE Listed international fashion business is in the market for an experienced Senior Commercial Finance / FPA Manager to join their London based international finance team.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Director, the main focus of this role will be the delivery of a first class business partnering solution to the senior management team for one of their largest business units. As well as managing a team of 4, this highly visible role will support the decision making process and long term planning for this large business unit. Regular presentations directly to Senior Stakeholders and the Board will be the norm with this role.
- Taking a lead role in the production of all business cases / projects, working collaboratively with key stakeholders and other business partners
- Ownership of all forecasts, budgets and 3-5 Year planning for operational overheads
- Post investment appraisals to determine outcomes and costs vs budget
- Working closely with senior management and Heads of Dept to shape the 3 Year road-map
- Qualified Accountant, with excellent business partnering skills gained within a large international business, ideally within the retail or consumer products space
- Experience with financial modelling, KPI development and financial planning
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage & build effective internal relationships
On offer is a great package, which includes excellent benefits and pension scheme.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.