Handle is currently assisting a leading e-commerce business in their search for a Senior Commercial Lawyer. The successful candidate will take a leading role in a relatively new team, with exposure to a number of business critical areas of the company.
Key responsibilities will include advising on general commercial, regulatory and compliance matters in a range of areas, including e-commerce, privacy, IP and marketing.
Much more information will made available upon request by relevant candidates.
To be considered, you should:
- have c.10yrs PQE*, some of which must have been in-house, with first class training from a leading law firm
- have experience in an international environment
- ideally have experience in the technology sector
- Have demonstrable management and interpersonal skills;
- Have a strategic outlook, and the ability to take decisions and influence key decision-makers
*NB: PQE levels are offered as a guide only. Our clients will accept applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary for the role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.