Senior Customer Service Executive - Luxury skincare
£27,000 plus bonus
Are you an experienced Customer Service professional with a passion for beauty and working with luxury brands? Do you enjoy dealing with customers at a high-level and resolving challenging queries? Are you a whizz on systems and Zendesk? If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
Working as part of the multi-brand operational team, you will take ownership of the KPIs (ensuring everyone is working within SLAs) and will manage response times across emails, phone calls and live chats. You'll work on the front line, providing exceptional customer service via these mediums and will act as the escalation point for any customer complaints.
It's such a fantastic time to join this entrepreneurial, fast-paced business as they continue to grow throughout 2021. The position would suit someone with high-level customer service experience; and experience of dealing with escalations and challenging conversations.
The role is based in Central London, however, will be working from home during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a senior customer service role - dealing with escalations and challenging conversations.
- Solid experience using Zendesk and ideally Oracle, Shopify or a similar ERP system.
- Experience of working in the Consumer Goods industry; specifically, beauty, grocery or general merchandise retail.
- A passion for beauty and wellness.
- Forward thinking mindset and ability to foresee and manage challenges.
If you have a passion for beauty and wellness and your experience matches the requirements above, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.