Senior Consumer Marketing Manager - Arts and Entertainment
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a global events and entertainment business, working on two of their high profile, family orientated annual events and festivals.
This opportunity would perfectly suit a Senior Marketing Manager, looking to join a well-established and successful team, across a portfolio of exciting and popular events. You will need to be switched on and ambitious, with previous experience in working with a range of events where selling tickets is the key measure of success.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Leading strategy, as well as executing the multichannel marketing campaigns for your events and collaborating with the marketing team in order to achieve maximum ticket sales.
- Alongside management, you will be required to lead ticket modelling and ticket sales. You will also work closely with the ticketing department and ticketing agencies on the set up for assigned events.
- Management of event creative development, website refreshes and agency pitches. As well as managing external supplier relationships, such as media partners, stakeholders and agencies.
- Briefing and working with media agencies on campaign objectives and budgets, as well as monitoring the results of media plans.
- Driving innovation and new practices as well as keeping on top of the latest trends and most recent activity.
I am keen to hear from creative thinkers with strong leadership and project management skills, who have a thorough background in, and knowledge of the events industry. If the above sounds like you, then please do apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.