Senior Consumer Marketing Manager - Food Festival
My client are a global events and entertainment business, they have a large portfolio of impressive festivals and events, and this position is working on two of their high profile food orientated annual festivals.
This opportunity would perfectly suit a Marketing Manager, looking to join a well-established within a successful team, looking to make a step up. You will need to be switched on and ambitious, with previous experience in working with a range of events where selling tickets is the key measure of success, a passion and interest in food would certainly be a plus!
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Development and delivery of events marketing and PR strategies, in order to gain maximum exposure with the right audiences that deliver brand awareness and growth in ticket sales.
- Devising and executing digital first campaigns, producing innovative content and utilizing the full range of digital platforms.
- Management of event creative development, website refreshes and agency pitches. As well as managing external supplier relationships, such as media partners, stakeholders and agencies.
- Overseeing the ticket modelling, ticket sales and revenue forecasting. As well as ticketing set-up and ongoing sales with multiple ticketing agencies throughout the campaign.
- Briefing and working with media agencies on campaign objectives and budgets, as well as monitoring the results of media plans.
- Driving innovation and new practices as well as keeping on top of the latest trends and most recent activity.
- Identification of new product areas and event opportunities in the UK marketing and initiate and champion a market leading culinary business plan, for an ever growing portfolio.
I am keen to hear from creative thinkers with strong leadership and project management skills, who have a thorough background in and knowledge of the events industry. Experience in, or a passion for the culinary world would be advantageous upon application.
If the above sounds like you, then please do apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.