Handle Recruitment is seeking an expert in Fintech to join a global information and events organisation, to play a key role in developing the agenda for key industry events across Europe.
Collaborating closely with the Global Content Director, marketing, sales and operations teams respectively you will be a highly known contact among the banking, tech, retail and payments communities.
As the Senior Content Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development of major content themes, topics and speaker selection.
- Keeping up to date with the European Financial Services and Payments industry through research, communicating with C-Level clients and networking at industry events.
- Taking a leading role in pre-event activities, marketing material, road-shows and other brand awareness initiatives.
- Evaluating and prioritising proposals to facilitate the selection of speakers and session topics.
- Supporting the development of marketing collateral and campaigns designed to promote the events, ultimately driving an increase in attendee registrations or sponsor/exhibitor activity.
- Representing the brand at key industry events, building connections, gathering insights on market trends and identifying potential speakers.
- Helping to develop feedback mechanisms, such as surveys, regarding content. Analysing results and providing insights which can be used to improve the quality of content for future events.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive knowledge and experience within the Fintech industry, ideally within an event production, media or publishing capacity.
- A network of industry contacts in areas such as mobile payments, blockchain & cryptocurrency, investment and B2B payments.
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and research skills.
- Strong written skills to confidently articulate industry topics and trends, agenda descriptions and marketing materials.
- An entrepreneurial and innovative mind set, with a high level of commercial awareness.
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.