Handle Recruitment is seeking a Content Producer to join a global exhibitions organisation, whose vision is to "create the world's leading portfolio of Content-driven, must-attend events".
The role of the senior content producer comes at an exciting time when portfolios have a clear objective for revenue growth. You will have an outstanding track record of success, a passion for product with exceptional F2F skills and experience of mobilising a community. With experience in mentoring or management you will have a desire to line manage - achieving success through others!
As a Senior Content Producer your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Head of Content to interpret the wider event strategy into a content strategy for each event
- Planning a research campaign that will deliver the right content proposition for the event (including face to face meetings, advisory board days and calls)
- Building industry relationships and partnerships in support of the event goals
- Determining who might be responsible for creating content
- Writing a draft programme based on feedback from meetings and calls
- Identifying, inviting and confirming speakers for all sessions
- Ensuring the smooth preparation and running of the event on the day
- Securing buy in for the vision and goals of the government relations proposition -internally and externally - working collaboratively with all functions
- Managing the timeliness of you and your team to achieve the set objectives
To be successful in this role you will:
- Experience of content creation in a commercial B2B events organisation
- Experience of speaking with and working with senior industry stakeholders
- High level of stakeholder influence and management experience
- Direct experience of creating content for different markets globally (China, USA, Middle East and Europe)
- Proven networking and relationship building capabilities
- A desire to manage people to be successful
Please get in touch or apply now for further information!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.