Handle Recruitment are excited to be partnering with an innovative and fast growing privately-owned global investment firm in London aiming to replicate the already incredibly successful parent business in the US. To support with this they are looking to recruitment an enthusiastic and proactive Senior Content Specialist & Investment Writer to join their small but ambitious team.
The role will be focused on supporting the distribution effort of their investment products across Europe. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing marketing strategy with the over-arching aim of creating business growth. The goal of this role is to centralise data requirements and deliver effective marketing to drive engagement from their target audience, creating demand for products, and supporting strong service levels through the delivery of timely and effective communications.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders to design, develop and update sales & marketing content and data in the form of factsheets, presentations, brochures, special reports and sales aids for the product range, ensuring materials are accurate and available for the sales team.
- Work with the product specialist to develop and design impactful marketing materials for the promotion of new and current products, ensuring a joined-up approach in terms of design, data analytics, sales and marketing.
- Help to develop marketing strategy and branding, actively monitoring market and industry changes to ensure the company is forward thinking in its communication strategies.
- Write and create content for firm and brand-related information, product collateral and thought leadership
- Create PowerPoint presentations for external events, webinars etc
- Understanding and experience of design and branding, providing high quality brochures and presentations according to the industry standards.
- Partner with the following teams throughout the development and sign off process: product management, investment management, legal & compliance, performance and data, PR and sales teams to ensure best practice process followed.
- Prepare content for digital delivery - liaise with stakeholders to understand what content is to be published or optimised for digital delivery
- Possessing a good understanding of the compliance and legal process, good understanding of MIFID and technical marketing skill, with the ability to work both strategically and tactically.
The successful candidate will possess 3-5 years with particular experience in asset management business/ listed companies and a good understanding of the global investment industry, marketing and financial products. You will be self-motivated, confident and highly organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage own projects while liaising with relevant stakeholders.
If you are an accomplished and dedicated Content Specialist looking for an autonomous role in an ambitious and fast growing business please apply today or get in touch for more information!
NB: as this is a newly created role, this will be a 3-6 month fixed term contract with a view to converting to permanent, offering a salary of £55k pro rata. This role is starting ASAP and the company are able to onboard the successful candidate remotely until they are back in the office when the current Covid-19 lockdown is lifted.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.