up to 60K
An International Marketing Intelligence agency based in central London is on a lookout for an experienced internal copywriter. The company just went through a big re-branding project and are looking for a copywriter who can elevate the brand with compelling and engaging written content for all their brand marketing campaigns as well as internal communications.
You will be a global voice sharing their success and values across several different countries so a good level of international experience, especially in American markets is required.
Your Senior Copywriter role will involve:
- Working as a key team member for a global brand and helping to adjust the tone of voice to their culture and aspirations.
- Work on large B2B marketing projects producing excellent work for digital,
- social/ print / events/ PR .
- Work on internal and external digital presence using Wordpress, Medium, Drupal, Google Notes etc.
As a Senior Copywriter, you should have:
- Minimum 3 years of solid content creation and copywriting experience (with good knowledge of American trends and culture).
- Good level of technical knowledge and a keen interest in newest marketing automation and analysis tech.
- Experience in leading internal comms and setting the tone of voice for the whole organisation, internationally.
- Experience in B2B marketing (within digital, media or tech industry)
- Familiar with CMS and Adobe Suite would be a big advantage
Please apply now or get in touch with Dagmara Kukla via LinkedIn to find out more :)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.